01 November 2012

Sunshine Pizza Hawaiian




Feeling hungry mid noon, I looked around and spotted this Sunshine Pizza in the freezer.



The 4.5" pizza came in a box of 2, each packed separately. The pizza has a base of around 1.2cm thickness and comes with a decent generous spread of toppings. Toppings include: cheese, tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, paprika, chicken, sausage, pineapple, oregano. (I remembered trying some other brand before and the toppings were sparse.....)

All you need to do is to defrost first and then put it into the oven toaster to heat it up. With my stomach growling, I decided to quicken the defrosting process using the defrost function of my conventional oven.

After defrosting, I heated it up in the oven for 13 minutes (10 minutes under the 3D hot air setting at 160 degree Celsius, and 3 minutes under the hot air grilling setting).

 Voila! Here's the ready pizza.

As you can see, my pizza didn't turn out crusty. Maybe this is due to using 3D hot air which is intended more for pastry. So If you want a more crusty taste, maybe you can put under grilling setting? The base texture under the setting I used turns out more "bread" like. The toppings were seasoned enough to taste the saltiness (because of the sausage I guess). Overall, it is a decent pizza considering that this is a quick food item.



What: Sunshine Pizza (Hawaiian flavour), box of 2
Where: available at various supermarkets
Price: tba

Notes(s): Trans fat free, halal

No comments: