01 November 2012

Nestle Cheerios




Recently spotted this at Jusco. Supposedly the 3 jumbo boxes on the shelf were the only ones left. The promoter claimed that it is popular as it is nice and healthy, and that we should get one today as there is a promosi! So we thought "why not? 5 grains sounded a healthy choice!" And so we grabbed one.

So today, i decided to do the opening ceremony! When I opened up the box and pulled out the pack, first thing that came into my mind "What?! So small pack!" Within seconds, I recalled that the promoter had mentioned that it is packed into 2 packets inside the box. I peeped inside the box and happy to see the other sealed packet.... (Silly me!) 

Happily, I open one up, and I was like "uh huh, so small, but cute lah!". Each little cheerio measures a size of about 1.2cm in diameter (assuming no parallax error). I took some and pop into my mouth... Hmmmm, tasted yummy. It's sweet and crunchy, like those corn snacks! Besides it tastes good, I like also the fact that it is packed into 2 packets instead of 1 big pack. Then I don't have to worry so much about it being "lao hong" later.

 

Unveil:



Where: you should find them at supermarkets (spotted this at Giant recently)
Size: jumbo packet of 500g (there is a smaller packet version)
How much: got it at a promotional price across the causeway's JUSCO for rm 11.99 (~ sgd 4.89 using exchange rate of 2.45) 

No comments: