06 November 2012

Pure Orange Juice With My Soybean Milk Maker




This is my second attempt using soybean milk maker to make orange juice.

The first attempt failed miserably (in my opinion) as I have followed the so-called instruction on the soybean milk maker handbook to add water. And I made it worst by adding ice cubes to it, hoping to create ice blended orange juice (how ambitious I was....*grin*) After following the instruction faithfully (blindly), I realized I have done wrong... it's pure orange juice that I've wanted, not orange juice drink! What was I thinking? (not thinking!)

Using my common sense this time round, I've cut the peeled oranges into smaller sizes. And not adding any water to it (and no ice). 

I activated the fruit/vegetable function as usual, but with an added step: I also lifted the machine and swirled it  around as it does its work. After a minute or two, the machine stop. Repeat this process 5-8 times or until you get the desired orange juice texture. 


 
oranges cut into smaller size

End product: pure orange juice




My soybean milk maker


I have used 3 small seedless oranges to yield about 313ml of pure orange juice.
Next time round, I shall attempt to add ice cubes to create ice blended orange juice!



No comments: