15 November 2012

Agnès b BB Cream



Agnès b BB Cream is one of my top favourite BB cream foundations  (the other being Cle De Peau's) having tested several. I was very happy when some time back, my sis spotted it going on a promotion at a box of 2 for S$50 at DFS Nuance-Watson, T2, Changi Airport! Without much thinking, I told her to grab a box for me! What a steal!

About Agnès b BB Cream: It is a tinted cream with 6 in 1 actions, and has SPF20/ PA++. The 6 in 1 actions include: 
  • hydrates 24hours
  • unifies complexion
  • corrects blemishes
  • fights the signs of ageing
  • protects skin from UV rays
  • provides radiant glow


Comes in 30ml (1 fl. oz.) tube, the Agnès b BB Cream has a creamy texture that applies easily onto the face. I liked that it has a correcting effect (on skin imperfections like freckles and blemishes) and gives my skin the radiance throughout the day till night. The shade that I'm using is 01 Light which is rather "white" and more suitable for fairer complexion. Am not sure if it is available in other shades (otherwise why bother to give it a shade number) but it is always 01 shade that we see out there.


No comments: