15 February 2013

Prosperity/ Fukubukuro Bags

Got to know recently that that there are prosperity bags (more commonly known as Fukubukuro bags in Japan) being dished out during New Year.

I had actually wanted to check out Isetan's but totally forgotten about it on the day it was launched! Guess got to wait till next year then.... meanwhile hope to see more stores dish out fukubukuro bags in the years ahead. This will add excitment to welcoming the new year!

Here's the retailers/ brands I've gathered:

In Year 2013:

Isetan
S$88 Lucky bag (worth 5x value), S$28 Fukubukuro bag, 12 Feb, 10am

Shu Uemura
S$88 (mystery products worth $250), 12 Jan, 9am



For those who have purchased any of these fukubukuro bags, could you share with me what's in your lucky bag? Please drop me a message with photo of the items so that I can update the page and share with everyone. :D

 

No comments: