17 February 2013

Fishing Trip!


Yesterday was fishing day! Met my sis and BIL at Lorong Ah Soo Market for a quick breakfast before heading down to Punggol Marina where the boat is docked. My BIL's father is bringing us out to fish!

Getting ready for the adventure!


The baits bought by BIL - live prawns!


Chilling out first as we set off!
 
 
Waiting for 愿者上钩.....
 
 
BIL with his freshly caught grunter!

Part 1 - when is it coming up?????
 
 
 Part 2 - My hands are tired after this exercise!
 
  
 
My BIL reckoned that this catfish is about 2+ 3kg!
What did we do with it? We actually released it back to the sea - alive of course!

  
My sis's turn!


Catches of the day are grunter fishes. We could hear the gruntering sounds made by the fishes (not so pleasant actually.....)


Fish porridge cooked with one of the grunter fishes. This is yummy!



Thanks to uncle (my BIL's father), sis and BIL for the invitation on board! Truly enjoyed the trip!

(Looking forward to the next one! :D)

No comments: