15 February 2013

OPI Skyfall Collection - On Her Majesty's Secret Service


Added this polish to my collection  after a visit to Robinson at Centerpoint recently. It was hard to resist as there was an ongoing member's price for OPI polishes then. And best of all, there were testers available! (but definitely not helping my wallet!) And this was one of my picks.

The OPI "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" is a somewhat mysterious colour, or so I feel. It's greyish, blue-ish and has multi-colored shimmers in it. It is not loud but yet eye-catching. It is a little sheer for 1 coat so you might want to do 2-3 coats. It's hard to capture the colour on iphone camera because of the shimmers and the colour definitely looks prettier than that in my above image.



(photos of the polish taken with and without flash)

No comments: