20 February 2013

Fashion Clearance & Defective Sale (19-22 Feb 2013)

I was alerted to this sale on Tuesday's late morning and since I had some spare time, I went to check it out. Brands include Naf Naf, Bebe, Ted Baker and some other brands like Shana, Vince Camuto which I'm not familiar with.

The sale, as the banner indicated, is a Fashion Clearance and Defective Sale. Most items have some sort of defects- not just small ones but large ones too - like clothes with big torn/ cuts, missing dropped button, spoilt zip etc, bags had broken handle, spoilt zip, running threads... Nevertheless, these didn't deter people from going to the sale.

Despite the large number of defective goods, I managed to grab a Bebe cotton pant for S$20 (no defect in sight!) and i actually found it elsewhere off Bebe racks. I had eyed some Ted Bakers clothings but the sizes ran big with mostly sizes 3 and 4. The Ted Baker clothings were generally S$40 up.

Besides clothings, there are shoes from Ted Baker, Bebe, and Vince Camuto. There are both men's and women's shoes ranging between S$40-S$70 generally. I saw an A4 poster indicated from S$10 but i didnt see any $10 shoes lying around (maybe i was too late?!). I didn't score any as I didn't want to get any more heels. There are boots too going at S$70. The bebe slip-on wedge sandals/slippers were stained or ran in large sizes. Some shoes were also those last/ only piece type condition.


There are also accessories from SIX and Evita Peroni with Evita Peroni going at 1 for S$5 and 3 for S$10. I managed to get a hair twist, a spring clip and a pony elastic. 


Overall, it was OK. Guess I got to be earlier next time!

No comments: