03 April 2013

Lost Your Photo Tab in Itunes?

Fret not!

If you are like me who can't find the photo tab after updating to the latest itunes version, here's how you can find it!

Open up your itune software and connect your iphone. Press "Ctrl B" on your keyboard to open the side bar on itune. Click on your device and you should see the photo tab again on the top menu bar.

It took me a while to find this solution on the web after googling to realise that there were others like me facing the same issue. Some called for the removal and reinstallation of itunes while some called for changes in certain settings. This however, proves to be the most hassle-free! I've decided to include this piece of information in my blog in case I forget how to do it.... "Oh well....." :P

Note: in case you need to open the menu bar, press "Ctrl S"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. It was driving me bananas. Itunes user interface is the worst mess I've seen. Shouldn't take a google search to figure out how to do this stuff.

Unknown said...

I agree, it is a mess. Totally music oriented and I don't give a shit about music. It's photos for me.

PBB said...

thank you thank you thank you...have been looking at "rxperts" answers and nothing worked

blurrQ said...

You're most welcome. Glad this is has helped you! Cheers!

Sue Narayan said...

This did not work for me. Iphone 6S Plus.

Kathy said...

When I click on ctl B nothing happened, where is the photo tag, I still can’t find it