30 October 2012

Terengganu Fish Curry Mee @ Restoran Triple One

across the causeway
visited 20 October 2012


 Terenggannu Fish Curry Mee @ Restoran Triple One, Skudai, Johor


I am a fish "lover" (to be exact i meant I love to eat fish), and I really liked these fishes! Tugged in a pretty quiet neighbourhood at Skudai area is this Triple One Restaurant (Restoran Triple One) where you find these yummy terengganu fishes. The set of curry mee and 2 fishes (small portion) cost 5rm which is a decent portion for 1 pax. As you can see from the above picture, there are 2 types of chilli dressings. One is assam style and the other kinda of belachan style - both which are my favourites! Curry mee wise, I think it is OK (not fantastic but can eat lah). The ones that really whipped up my appetite are the fishes!


Above: Shopfront 

Above: Menu.
They serve Wanton Mee, Pork noodle soup, etc as well.
Apparently, their signature is the fried wanton which i have yet to try!
(too full lah!)

Above: closer pic of the 2 fishes

 Above: The 2 fishes that have been whacked by me..... oops!

Where:
(1) Jalan Perkasa 3, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

(2) 25 Jalan Indah 16/4, Taman Bukit Indah, Nusajaya, Johor 81200. Tel: 012-729 8515 

Hours: 7am - 3pm

Note(s): Non-halal 

No comments: